Monday, August 22, 2011

Yay firsty!


Hooray for my first post! I decided to have a blog separate from my beauty blog (www.beautybykms.blogspot.com) about another HUGE passion of mine..... food! I've been interested in nutrition most of my life mainly because I have struggled with my weight from a early age. I've never really been overweight but I've definitely dealt with body image issues throughout my life mostly due to what has been fed to us by the media.

In the end my struggles have turned out to be a blessing, I have learned so much about food and how it can heal the body and I've decided to go to school so that I can help others heal with the proper nutrition. I am also at a point in my life where I am becoming comfortable in my own skin. I may never be a size 0 like I once strived so hard to be.. and I am absolutely fine with that. I now strive to be the healthiest I can be! I feel so amazing when I am eating healthy nutritious foods that are from the earth and give me energy... no tag with a size on a pair of jeans could ever make me feel that good!

I am hoping to use this blog to empower others to feel great about themselves and stop worrying so much about the size of their jeans or the number on the scale. I want to help others start loving themselves by putting healthy foods into their bodies!!!!

I'll be posting my favorite recipes, healthy products, healthy restaurants and much much more!








No comments:

Post a Comment